Now Online

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

MphasiS (Pvt) Ltd


MphasiS consistently delivers Applications services, Infrastructure services, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise.
MphasiS Limited (then, MphasiS BFL Limited) was formed in June 2000 after the merger of the US-based IT consulting company MphasiS Corporation (founded in 1998) and the Indian IT services company BFL Software Limited (founded in 1993).
MphasiS supports G1000 companies around the world in the improvement of their business processes. Our unique strength lies in our ability to provide integrated solutions involving Applications, Business Process Outsourcing, and Infrastructure services capabilities. The convergence of technologies such as web services, workflow software and business performance monitoring along with business intelligence and customer focus drive all our services delivery offerings. Our emphasis is on developing flexible platforms that allow our clients to rapidly implement business processes with minimal capital outlays.
We are certified with ISO 9001:2008, ISO/IEC 27001:2005 (formerly known as ISO 17799), and are assessed at CMMI v 1.2 Level 5. We also provide SEI CMMI, ISO and Six Sigma related services support.


MphasiS
Office 2 ,
Rigel Building, 752/1,
Dr Danister De silva M,
Colombo -09

Tel:  +94 11 468 1000     
Fax: +94 11 468 1006

Web : http://www.mphasis.com
Carrier Link : http://www.jobenvoy.com/microsite.aspx?co_id=117

2 comments:

Ishara de Silva said...

Hi if you need office space at Colombo 07 I have for $2500 upwards sms 0777003745 anytime

Kjerstin Lis said...

EVERYBODY READ THIS TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A LEGIT AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY My name is Kjerstin Lis, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts, everyone I met scammed and took my money until I finally met Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee He was able to give me a loan of R 450,000.00.He also helped some other colleagues of mine. i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wide world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need a loan to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 3 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i meant the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr, Benjamin, he was the Savior GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan, i invited him over to my family get-together party which he did not decline and i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee via email at (lfdsloans@outlook.com ) because he is the most understanding and kind hearten lender I have ever met with a caring heart. He doesn't know that i am doing this by spreading his goodwill towards me but I feel I should share this with you all to free yourself from scammers, please beware of impersonators and contact the right loan company Email us via: lfdsloans@outlook.com   or whatsapp +1-989-394-3740.  .  

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls